What You Will Learn
Nuances of processes and systems
- Activities from land till financial closure
- Lead role, team, process and decisions in projects
- Importance of time, cost, quality, processes & systems
- Project development strategy
- And more
2.1 Flow chart for Project Life Cycle
- 31 Activities, 4 Stages
- Before Investment (4 Activities)
- Design and processes & systems (14 Activities)
- Execution (7 Activities)
- Project completion (6 Activities)
Read more on 2.1 Flow chart for Project Life Cycle
2.2 Detailed project life cycle
Highlighting the lead professional, other team members, processes, decisions and/or outcome from each activity.
- Importance of project feasibility report
- Numbers of consultants (>20) on board for challenging projects
- Requirement of strong internal team with defined communication channel.
- Monitoring and controlling by senior management team and timely decisions for addressing defined timelines and budget.
- Completion of project and importance for property management.
Read more on 2.2 Detailed project life cycle