What is AARRAP?
Data articulated to benefit all professionals who want to explore the Construction Industry at 3 levels (Local, National & International) along with processes & systems. This data is also useful to entrepreneurs, landlords, consultants, engineering students & lecturers, recruitment agencies, human resource department, housing societies, auditors and investment team.
It is created by Ex Executive Director of JP Morgan, now inclined towards contributing gained knowledge and experience and hoping that the information/data will be helpful to improve transparency in the Construction Industry.
Article: Just completed
35 Storied Residential Project Budget
148 items in 2 segments & 7 sections
Looking for Direction?
Research And Analysis helps evaluating Self.
We provide some know-how (articles & videos), may be helpful for broadening your horizons.
Private construction Industry
Opportunities, Organizations, Functions, Roles, Key areas & requirements, Working culture at local, national & International level and more
Stairway of Professional journey
Climb each step to feel it and share lessons learnt. Utilize mid-landing for strengthening core competence for bigger leap
- Professionals in Construction Industry
- Explore 55 opportunities, 22 organizations, 3 levels and RAM (Research, Analysis & Matrix) for decision making
- Brief about 22 Organizations: Part 1
- Understanding of 9 ownership based organization
- Brief about 22 Organizations: Part 2
- Getting acquainted with 11 services based organizations and 2 specialized fields
- 24 functions, Education, necessary skills
- Functions-Roles-Expectations- Project level
- 16 functions, Career path & skills required
- Organizations: Developers-3 Levels (Coming Soon)
Real Estate Processes & Systems
Project life cycle (31 activities), project development strategy, Importance of time, cost, quality, communications and more
Strategies own moves
Upgrading self with enhanced knowledge and new skills for professional approach
- Flow chart Project Life cycle
- 31 activities divided into 4 segments.
- Detailed project life cycle
- Lead professional, team members & Decisions
- Importance of Time, cost, quality, processes & systems
- Introduction of fourth dimension of Processes & Systems to universally accepted triangle of Time, Cost and Quality
- Significance of Written communications in Execution Management: Project Development Strategy
- Understanding 16 parameters
- Project Budget: PMC & Template
- 180+ items in 2 segments & 8 sections
- Communications within Organization: (Coming soon)
Fast track approach with precisely defined objectives
Sharing thoughts on articles with the help of slides through analysis, tables & charts.
Beneficial for improving one’s performance by addressing few parameters
Templates for creating effective project reports
Hard earned perspectives, directly form respectable experienced professionals.
As of April 2021, 12 Articles are uploaded for Reading with 5 Videos on the Private construction industry as well as Real estate processes & systems and Case studies. It is planned that at regular interval articles will be uploaded. Whereas Interviews with professionals will follow shortly.